2021 started well in terms of making, building on the momentum I built in 2020. Then the home projects started. It was a year full of very large projects, which transformed a lot of the house.
- IKEA BILLY / OXBERG with Custom LED Lighting
- Learning From a Retractable Extension Cord Reel Restoration
- A New Hobby Desk and Organization
- Unclog a Bissell Carpet Cleaner
- Portable Soldering Station
- Dog’s Toy Box
- Shop Blow Dryer
- Mini Decorative Crate
- Bathroom Shelves with Towel Hooks
- Easter Basket Crates
- Pallet Wood Bedroom Art: It Was All a Dream
- Pallet Wood Art/Shelf With a Hidden Dimmable LED Light
- DIY Wall Sconce/Light
- DIY Square Ceiling Medallion
- Simple Kitchen Storage Improvements
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrades
- Cabinet and Counter Changes
- Homemade Christmas Ornament – 2021
For the last three months of 2021 I’ve been on a three month sabbatical from Automattic and I go back to work on the 4th. I’ve joked that I need a vacation now because I’ve been putting a lot of hours in to the kitchen. The last few weeks have been very busy and I’ve accomplished a lot, but the remodel will not be finished. I do have a post coming soon with some major updates.
Once the kitchen is finished I’m looking forward to tinkering with some electronics again and having time to work on much smaller projects.