- Why you should make useless things | Simone Giertz
Try, learn, fail, and enjoy it all.
- The Arrival of the AT&T LTE-M Button
A programmable (I think) 1-Click button with LTE connectivity.
- Revenue And Profit, Per Employee
I hope Automattic makes enough money to be on this in the future.
- Bitcoin estimated to use half a percent of the world’s electric energy by end of 2018 ⇒
Bitcoin is not the future. How much longer before it completely tanks?
- The Tesla Model 3 | Top Gear
Still waiting for my configuration invitation to arrive.
- Tesla Model 3 Gets CR Recommendation After Braking Update ⇒
It’s amazing that they can improve stopping distance by 20 feet with an over-the-air update.
- 10 Strikes and You’re Out — the iOS Feature You’re Probably Not Using But Should
I had no idea that’s how it worked either. Turned the setting on now.