- How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio
The basics are very simple, but all of the moving parts together make a complex system.
- Lance Armstrong: Next Stage
Great interview with Mike Tirico. This was a much different Lance than I’ve ever watched.
- Symmetric Strength ⇒
Really cool site for comparing your lifts and imbalances. I’ll have to check back if I ever stop tweaking my back.
- Maker Faire halts operations and lays off all staff
Sad to see this. I’ve learned a lot and been inspired by many of their YouTube videos.
- What 10,000 Steps Will Really Get You ⇒
I find this hilarious! I’ve been saying steps are a poor indicator health and fitness for years.
- What I’ve Learned in the Last 7+ Years as a CrossFit Coach… ⇒
Really good lessons in here. I still care too much about the cheaters, but haven’t found a good way to stop caring because I’m competitive.
- Remove Background from Image ⇒
Looks too good to be true, but I’m definitely going to give it a try.