- Designing Potentiometer Knobs ⇒
I’m sure this will come in handy when u hey my printer.
- Particle Mesh: Mesh networking for the Internet of Things
The mesh feature is a great idea for IoT devices.
- The Search For A Slim Wallet
As a lover of slim wallets, if I ever tire of the iPhone wallet I’ll give this a try.
- What Could Go Wrong? (@CouldWrong)
My new favorite Twitter account for a laugh.
- This Subsidy for China Is Dumb as a Post ⇒
I’ve been wondering how I was able to get lower cost items shipped from China for free. Now I know.
- Every time another one of these mass shootings happen – right when the Republicans start telling us that the answer is more guns, guns for everyone, guns for teachers, guns for students – I think about Chris Kyle.
Average Joes across American think they’re going to be a movie hero and save the world in a real life situation.
- Elizabeth Swaney – the Olympic halfpipe skier with no tricks who qualified by always turning up ⇒
I see they took the suggestion and started adding normal athletes to the Olympic events.
- Is the CrossFit Open the biggest competition on Earth?
I guess it’s not a secret facility anymore.
- Why Decentralization Matters
Keep watching for the next few years.
- It sure looks like Bulgarian scammers used fake Spotify playlists to make a shitload of money ⇒
People always find a way to game the system when there is money to make.