Here’s the full list of the box contents from the Instructable.
- HackerBoxes #0027 Collectable Reference Card
- Black Pill STM32F103C8T6 Module
- STLink V2 USB Programmer
- Full-Color 2.4 inch TFT Display – 240×320 Pixels
- 4×4 Matrix Keypad
- 830 Point Solderless Breadboard
- 140 Piece Wire Jumper Kit
- 2 U2F Zero Soldering Challenge Kits
- Large 9×15 cm Green Prototying PCB
- Exclusive Vinyl GawkStop Spy Blockers
- Exclusive Aluminum Magnetic Swivel Webcam Cover
- Exclusive EFF Patch
- Privacy Badger Decal
- Tor Decal
I haven’t done an assembly video on a HackerBox in months. I have received some comments that they are really helpful for beginners, so I’m going to try to do one each month, which will also push me to complete the kits sooner. With all of the surface mount components this is a really good box to start with.