- Obsidian 3D Printer: High Quality, Sleek, and Affordable.
I don’t like backing crowdfunded projects, but Kodama already had one successful 3D printer project, delivering to all of their backers. I really want a 3D printer and the price is right, so I’ve backed Obsidian. When I jumped in, the project was 1,100% funded!
- All the X-Men Drawn as Xs.
- Drone Racing League sets Guinness record for fastest flight
I’ve watched some races on ESPN. It’s entertaining to see how fast they go through the courses.
- Tülry: The World’s First Glamour Utility Necklace
16 tools in 1 necklace.
- Papier Machine
Beautiful way to play with electronics.
- Sotto: A Silent One-Handed Modular Keyset
Neat alternative to typing on a keyboard.
…adults and children alike mastered the keyset in less than two hours no matter what method of training was used. (In comparison, learning to type on a keyboard takes about 10 hours.)
The keyset emulator site needs a Dvorak setting.
- Yo, I could watch professional tag all day.
I would have never imagined this sport existed. Is there professional hide-and-seek?
- Build a clock for your entertainment center with a Raspberry Pi
Using a browser tab to build a clock is something I haven’t seen before. One of the projects I want to do at some point is build my own alarm clock, maybe even using a relay that can turn on a light when the alarm goes off.
- The Ultimate Guide to Soldering
Tons of great info if you’re new to soldering.
- The company isn’t a family
Have balance in your life.
- NFL helmets in their rival team’s colors is painful to see
I want to puke.