Another Day

It was a good day, as far as the new place goes. I slept in a little bit and then screwed around on the computer for an hour or so before getting started on my tasks for the day. I took down all of my posters, and looked for things I could do without. I managed to put a few boxes worth of stuff together, along with jackets, and some odds and ends. Enough for a load anyways. Took a bunch of shit out to the trash too…I think the whole damn dumpster is my stuff.

Then I went and got my haircut, which was badly needed. I think it had been nearly 2 months since the last trimming. I had to get it cut at Wal-Mart because the woman who usually cuts my hair (at Fiesta) doesn’t work there anymore and I don’t know where she went. It turned out pretty good, except my bangs might be a little bit too short.

I made it over to the new place just before 1:30 and didn’t leave until almost 5:30. I wiped down the insides of all of the cupboards, shelves, and drawers in the whole place. Vacuumed and Swiffered the floors. Cleaned the refrigerator, stove, and sink in the kitchen. Setup my new microwave. Cleaned the mirror, sink, toilet, and tub in the bathroom, although the tub still needs a really good scrubbing. I think I’ll have to use Comet to get some of the shit off. I unloaded everything from the car and put some of the things away in cupboards or closets. There was also everything I had bought yesterday that needed to be put away, which took some time.

The place still needs a few more things done before I’ll be happy with it. All of the windows are pretty nasty, so they need to be washed. The last thing is that the lawn and carport need to be cleaned up. There are a lot of cigarette butts in the yard and just some things laying around here and there. By the time I left the place I was dead tired. It’s not everyday that I clean for 4 hours!

I came home and sat on my ass for a bit before I decided to make some dinner. In the process I threw in Rounders to keep me occupied for a bit. After the movie was done I wasn’t quite sure what to do for the rest of the night, but I knew I didn’t want to do much. I ended up going for a drive and stopped at Hollywood Video and picked up a few movies.

Mom had given me a box of brownies when I was home for Easter and it sounded like a nice desert to go with the movie. It’s the first time I’ve ever made brownies and they turned out perfect! Now I’m off to bed. Need to get some rest before the big party in Bay City tomorrow with the crew. Drink up!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s