- PiSugar Is a Compact Battery Solution Designed Specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero
I want one!
- Austin Malleolo Deadlifted 600 Pounds then Ran a Marathon
What other fitness routine or sport creates athletes who can do this?
- 15 Months of Fresh Hell Inside Facebook ⇒
A long but very informative read. It seems like every week I read some new terrible news about Facebook. How long will they last?
- Secrecy, Self-Dealing, and Greed at the N.R.A. ⇒
What a shitshow!
- I found two identical packs of Skittles, among 468 packs ⇒
This would have been the perfect use of an Arduino-powered color sorting machine.
- Interval Training
Great description of the differences between aerobic and anaerobic interval training. I’ve been following the Engine Builder program for about two months now and I highly recommend it.
- Full Self-Driving ⇒
Looks awesome, but I would bet this is at least several years away from being available to the public and especially in all areas of the United States.
- The newest trend in athletic recovery? Drinking beer ⇒
The terms “functional beer” and “gluten-removed” are things I’ve never heard of. Will have to keep an eye on this type of thing.
- Fritzing gets a new maintainer, ongoing development plans
I use Fritzing a lot when I’m experimenting with electronics. Glad to see it’ll be getting updates for the first time in years.