- The Collapse of a $40 Million Nutrition Science Crusade ⇒
CrossFit really pushed Taubes work down people’s throats for a while and is now on a big sugar crusade. This article confirms that nutrition science is extremely difficult and probably why so many people have a hard time losing weight. Who do you believe and what diet should you follow?
- CrossFit Is Suing Reebok: Here’s What You Need To Know
Not sure if I should care or not.
- btwb is now CrossFit btwb
I love Beyond the Whiteboard for tracking my workouts. Hope things continue to improve.
- How to Build a Mini Electric Bike From Plywood and Hobby Electronics
I want one!
- Hidden Camera Found in Female Bathroom at Switch CrossFit
Right here in Michigan. What a sicko!
- Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke
This was getting passed around a lot, but if you still haven’t taken the time to watch, do it.
- Dave Matthews: Tiny Desk Concert ⇒
Probably the 2nd best of these tiny desk concerts I’ve seen.
- Automattic’s First New Board Member: General Ann Dunwoody
Another exciting change for the company.
- how to strip a pallet with simple cheap tools (un-powered) in just over 10 minutes
Seems like a great method. I’ll have to try it with the next batch of pallets I get.