- Bitcoin could cost us our clean-energy future ⇒
This is insane and doesn’t make me want to jump on the bandwagon. I think I’ll stick to the stock market.
- Paper Signals: A Voice Experiment ⇒
I need to build more simple stuff like this. Would be easy to do with a bunch of microcontrollers I already have and have them talk to Home Assistant.
- Electronic Dice
Next level gaming. It’s exciting when people bring new technology to times that have been around for a long time.
- Disney Illustrator Combines Star Wars And Calvin & Hobbes, And The Result Is Adorable ⇒
Brilliant and fun.
- Team USA Wins 8 Medals, Sets 13 Records In Historic Weightlifting World Championships Performance ⇒
- Amazon Prime Video arrives on Apple TV in over 100 countries ⇒
Finally! Though I rarely use Prime Video it’s really the only reason I still have an Xbox one hooked up.
- Your New Favorite Movie Theater Chain Is Offering Cheetos Popcorn At Every Location
- A Bit About Bitcoin ⇒
Bitcoin sure is in the news a lot lately. But it has no intrinsic value; it’s a speculation like gold. Rapid gains can be exciting, but it’s easy to lose your ass.
If you’re going to buy it, try to limit it to an amount you are willing to completely lose, which we typically define as 10% or less of your net worth.
- White House launching redesigned website on Friday
Might be the only positive thing Trump’s administration has done in an entire year.