I still need to work through HackerBoxes #23 and #24, but #25 arrived on the 1st. I’ve been spending so much time putting together my workshop that I haven’t sat at my electronics desk much in the last 2 months.
The camera was a little too close for the view angle I had set. I need to build a better camera arm/rig too.
I tried to price things out, but there are a lot of custom things in this box. Prices are from Amazon Prime unless noted. This list was copied from the Instructable for HackerBox #25.
- HackerBoxes #0025 Collectable Reference Card – $1 (estimate)
- LED Star Wearable Kit – $5 (estimate)
- Color-Cycling Sign Kit – $5 (estimate)
- BitHead ATtiny85 Wearable Kit – $5 (estimate)
- Pluggable Digispark DevBoard – $3.08
- Extra ATtiny85 8DIP Microcontroller – $1 (estimate)
- CJMCU LilyTiny Digispark Module – $8.68 (AliExpress)
- Three LilyPad NeoPixel Modules – $11.85 (SparkFun)
- LilyPad Coin Cell Module – $1.95 (SparkFun)
- CR2032 Lithium Coin Cells – $3.19
- USBasp Atmel AVR USB Programmer – $5.79
- Green Prototyping Board 4x6cm – $0.25 (estimate)
- Lapel Pin Backs – $1 (estimate)
- Shrink Tubing – 100 Piece Variety – $2.36 (AliExpress)
- Tin Project Box – $1.02 (AliExpress)
- Exclusive HackerBoxes Decal – $1 (estimate)
- Exclusive HackerBoxes Knit Cap – $10 (estimate)
With a lot of estimates I get a total of $67.17. Since I’ve been pricing these out all but once I’ve come up with a $60-70 value. Consistent.