I’m going to start linking to the source of each link whenever I can in these Link Dump posts. I’ll use this double arrow icon ⇒. Should have done this from the beginning.
- Find Wi-Fi ⇒
Input the MAC address of your router to see if your location is in the public databases. Extremely accurate for mine.
- Imperfect: Ugly produce delivery for 30-50% less! ⇒
It never occurred to me that there is a big selection process before fruit and produce hits the shelves.
- Facebook Figured Out My Family Secrets, And It Won’t Tell Me How ⇒
Facebook knows way too much about us. Last year I eliminated most use of FB Messenger and told everyone to text me instead.
- We Called it Gutenberg for a Reason
Exciting changes and opportunities are on the horizon for WordPress.
- 100 days of exercise, journaling, and habit-forming or: How I spent my 3-month vacation from work
Doing something to improve is always better than nothing. Start. Today.
- The amazing Tia-Claire Toomey just broke a world record LIVE on air, doing 31 chin-ups in a minute! ⇒
This is for all of the CrossFit haters who complain about our kipping pull-ups. We also do strict reps.
- USB Charging Keychain (v4)
Good idea to be safe when using random USB ports to charge devices.