Here are some quick notes after playing with the iPhone 6 for 4-5 hours today. I’ve been using an iPhone 5 for about 22 months.
- It’s big. I can’t imagine having the 6 Plus.
- The feel of it in your hand is magical.
- How did I ever get by without TouchID?
- 240 fps slo-mo is going to be fun.
- Saving a slo-mo video is a terrible experience if you want to be able to do something else with one.
- The screen is beautiful.
- My old iPhone 5 felt incredibly small after just 30 minutes setting up the 6.
- It’s going to take some getting used to the power button being on the side.
- Going back to a design with rounded corners feels so much better to hold.
- Not sure I’ll ever use the home button double tap shortcut to get closer access to the top of the screen.
- Fewer typing mistakes SwiftKey works even better with the bigger screen.
- Noticeably faster than the 5.
Do you have a new iPhone? What do you think?