This might be a new favorite meal to make.
- Brown ground turkey in a pan.
- Follow the directions on a packet of taco seasoning.
- Add a large can of black beans and cook for another few minutes.
- Dice avocados and tomatoes and mix them together as a salsa. You can do this while the taco meat is cooking.
- Use large leafs from a head of romaine lettuce as the taco shells and fill them up with the the meat, beans, and salsa.
These tacos tasted great, were easy to make, and they are very healthy. It will be easy to heat them up for a quick meal the next couple of days.