I always have random thoughts running through my mind, so I thought I’d share a few of them I’ve had lately…
- Why is your list of criminal offenses called a “rap sheet”?
- When we fold our hands, is it based on our dominant hand? I’m right-handed and I fold my hands with my right thumb on top.
- Which pant leg to people tend to put on first? At the moment I can’t even think of which one I do.
- What did Lance Armstrong ever do to piss off the French? I really wish he’d come back for another Tour de France or two, but I can understand why he wants to walk away after 7 straight wins.
- Will the next generation of video game consoles live up to the hype? My guess is they will not.
- Why do people keep dumping money into savings accounts when they have debt up the ass? Interest rates on credit cards and loans are usually much much higher than the rate you earn in a savings account. Using the money to pay off debt makes you money in the long run. Keep enough money stored away for an emergency situation, but put the rest to good use. I’ve paid off my student loans less than 4 years after college and in another 6 months or less I’ll have my auto loan paid off in less than one year. It really does work.
- Why do males tend to read more in the bathroom?
- How can pro athletes to broke? With smart investing their children and grand children should be set for life.
- What would I do first if I won the lottery?
- How much different would I be if I had been born in another state of the US?
- If I was living alone and had some freak accident at home, how long would it take for someone to come looking for me?
- What will be the next big thing in technology? Right now I’d have to say it’s still the iPod family.
- Will anyone ever beat Google as a search engine? Not for a long time…
- Where will I be in 5 years? 10 years? How will I get there?
- Will we see flying cars in our lifetime? I want to drive the highway in the sky.
- How long will poker be as popular as it has been over the last two years?
- Am I making the world a better place?
- Can I recite my ABCs when I’m drunk?
Have an answer to something? Leave a comment.
What do you wonder? Leave a comment.