Unfortunately the news about Uber over the last few weeks paints a troubling picture of the company. Check out these links and decide if you want to give your money to a business with these types of practices.
- A former employee wrote a post on her blog about her experiences working there. I don’t understand how an HR department can lie and behave like that.
- There is a lawsuit accusing them of stealing trade secrets.
- The SVP of engineering left because he did not disclose that he left Google a year earlier due to allegations of sexual harassment.
- They ignored DMV warnings about their illegal self-driving tests.
- They appear to be trying a smear campaign on the former employee who wrote the blog post.
- Uber has participated in a program to escape authorities in locations where their service was resisted or even banned by law enforcement.
- Another VP resigned.