I’ve never been the type to come up with New Year’s resolutions, but this year is different. I’ve had one of those gut feelings lately about my future, and I believe that 2004 is going to be a year of some big changes in my life.
Because of this, I’ve decided to set some goals:
- Get a new job in the area of programming.
- Cut down on my sarcasm.
- Try to relate to others more…walk in their shoes.
- Open up. Everyone knows that I’m shy. It’s just how I’ve always been, even thought I don’t like it. I want to try to get away from that.
- Get into shape (physically) and stay fit.
- Stop drinking pop. I had done it for a few months earlier in the year, so I know that it can be done.
I always get a lot of ideas, which I go with for a month or two, but then my desire usually fades. I need some type of reminder to keep me motivated, so that is why I’ve created this list. Wish me luck!