I got burnt out in 2019, but 2020 relit my fire for making stuff.
- Moving a Thermostat
- DIY Rack/Band Pegs
- My New Office: Lighting & Furniture
- Modifying/Upgrading a DP Ultra Gympac
- New Air Tools and More Storage
- Bath Tub Tray/Caddy
- Mini Convertible Picnic Table and Benches
- A Lesson in Wood Movement
Once I found the spark, the rest of the year felt balanced, in terms of not doing too much and varying the types of projects. My favorites were the new home office, the Gympac, and the picnic table / benches. 2021 is off to a great start with several posts already published and others being planned. The hobby room updates will allow me to get back to electronics projects.