- Study shoes three people in a conference room over 2 hours can result in a Co2 level that can impair cognitive functioning
Another great reason to work from home. Link to the study.
- Putting a Raspberry Pi 3 A+ in the Raspberry Pi keyboard
Very cool. I need to get back to tinkering with some electronics.
- The Electoral College, According to a Math Teacher ⇒
The reasons for it don’t apply today.
- The United States Army is changing how it measures the physical fitness of its soldiers.
Looks like CrossFit.
- How Much Deep Sleep Do You Need?
Since I have sleep tracking again, I’ve noticed that my time in deep sleep can vary a lot from night to night, even if I’m getting 8+ hours of sleep. So far there doesn’t seem to be a correlation between the amount of deep sleep I get and my recovery score the next day though.
- How Apple Card works
A lot of great info here. The virtual card numbers will be a great feature.
- wodscrape.com.au ⇒
Just what the domain says. This is a site that scrapes some popular WODs and puts them in one place. Cool for getting ideas for workouts.