My housekeeper asked me to finish up some cabinets that had been started for her bathroom. Looked simple enough when she dropped them off. Later, when I went to get started and took a closer look, I realized how rough they were. Nothing was square, no glue was used, there were saw marks, joints had big gaps, and the doors were cut from heavy warped plywood.
No bueno! I decided to start from scratch as a holiday gift for her. After disassembling these I’ll use the wood on an upcoming shop project.
I didn’t take pictures or video during the build because I wanted to concentrate on what I was doing. Pretty happy with the way they turned out.
She is going to paint them, so I didn’t need to apply any finish.