- How the Weather Channel Made That Insane Hurricane Florence Storm Surge Animation
Wow. Just wow.
- Live Flight Tracker ✈ FlightAware
You don’t realize how many planes are in the sky. When I looked it was “Tracking 10,710 airborne aircraft”!!
- Tesla Denied Dealership License in Michigan
When old school companies lobby to prevent competition from the new school way of doing things. How dumb is it that you have to buy a car through a dealer?!
- Watch How Steel Ribbons Are Shaped into Cookie Cutters ⇒
I could watch this all day.
- How Hevesh5 Builds Amazing Domino Chain Reactions
Imagine the patience required to create these.
- Tesla Model 3 crushes NHTSA’s crash testing with a 5-star rating
An advanced car in many ways.
- Winner Takes it All: How Markets Favor the Few at the Expense of the Many
“More people will buy a best-selling book because it’s a best-selling book. More people will listen to a song that tops charts. More people will go to see an Oscar-winning film.”
- Gapminder: Unveiling the beauty of statistics for a fact based world view.
This site has some really neat data visualizations.
- Model 3 achieves the lowest probability of injury of any vehicle ever tested by NHTSA
More info on the NHTSA tests and another great reason to buy a Tesla. This news comes just days after they released their Q3 safety report, showing Tesla’s are far less likely to be in accidents.