- How thick is a three-sided coin?
Math is fascinating.
- Meet the hardware startup trying to save athletes’ heads ⇒
In 10 years I doubt football will look the same as it does now.
- Jesus Coin ⇒
Jesus Coin is negotiating with churches to outsource sin forgiveness.
Can’t tell if this is a joke or not.
- The Psychology of Inequality
…poor people engage in riskier behavior, which is why they are poor in the first place.
Preschoolers, brown capuchin monkeys, California state workers, college students recruited for psychological experiments—everyone, it seems, resents inequity. This is true even though what counts as being disadvantaged varies from place to place and from year to year.
- Paige Spiranac discusses bullying, posing for SI Swimsuit
Your words on social media affect people. Don’t be a bully.
- These Girls Build Huge Flame-throwing Robots at School ⇒
If I could go back to school, one thing I’d change is to take more classes like shop and art. I wish we had opportunities like a robotics or programming class.
- Branded in Memory: NFL Edition ⇒
I never realized the Falcons logo was in the shape of an F.
- SportsCenter on Twitter: “There are no words for this game of tic-tac-toe. (via @trailblazers )… “
How does an adult not know how to play?
- I-Team Report: Unclaimed property in Michigan
I have an item on the list. Wonder how much I’ll get.