Skip to content
- ❤️❤️❤️ the size.
- Automatic setup was slick.
- Typing in my Apple ID password is still a terrible experience without access to 1Password.
- The screen is beautiful.
- Face ID just works. Don’t even notice it’s there. Better than v1 of Touch ID.
- The glass back and silver sides are slippery. The phone slides off my recliner arm rest. My new wallet case comes today and I may need to keep it on the phone at all times.
- Did I mention how much I ❤️ the new size? The iPhone Plus always felt awkward.
- The screen gap below the keyboard is weird. Hopefully this is some transition phase.
- Quality of the selfie cam is 💯.
- I’m already rarely reaching for the missing home button.
- Switching apps by swiping at the bottom of the screen is a nice UI improvement.
- Animojis are fun but there is usually some lag between the voice recording and animations.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: