A quick unboxing of HackerBox #0024: Vision Quest.
Prices I found online (Amazon Prime unless noted):
- HackerBoxes #0024 Collectable Reference Card – $1 (estimate)
- Three Bracket Pan and Tilt Assembly – $19
- Two MG996R Servos with Accessories – $18 ($9/ea)
- Two Aluminum Circular Servo Couplers (included with the pan and tilt kit above)
- Arduino Nano V3 – 5V, 16MHz, MicroUSB – $3.99
- Digital Camera Assembly with USB Cable – $10 (estimate)
- Three Lenses with Universal Clip Mount – $3.33 (AliExpress)
- Medical Inspection Pen Light – $2.23 (AliExpress)
- Dupont Male/Female Jumpers – $0.50 (estimate)
- MicroUSB Cable – $2.40
- Exclusive OpenCV Decal – $1 (estimate)
- Exclusive Dia de Muertos Decal – $1 (estimate)
Totals out to $62.45 but I couldn’t find the model on the back of the camera module anywhere. I wouldn’t expect that estimate to be off by more than $5 though and maybe even cheaper. The servos feel pretty hefty compared to the micro ones I have. This will be another neat box to play around with.