- Michigan is better than Ohio, according to yet another study
- Kevin Spacey Says New ‘House of Cards’ Is Among ‘Best’ Done
…just you wait. Just you wait…
No! I can’t wait!
- Christopher ‘Big Black’ Boykin Dead: ‘Rob & Big’ Star Dies
He was hilarious on the show. It’s been years since I’ve watched anything on MTV, but “Rob & Big” was my favorite.
- How to shoot on iPhone 7
Apple created a whole bunch of short videos with quick tips on getting the most out of the iPhone 7 camera. Something for everyone here.
- YouTube Audio Library
Need some music for your video?
- COBOL Tutorial
I took 2 or 3 COBOL classes in college as part of my Computer Information Systems minor. It seemed like such an old way of doing things even then, 15+ years ago. I can’t believe this is still a thing.
- COBOL Is Everywhere. Who Will Maintain It?
Speaking of which.
About 95 percent of ATM swipes use COBOL code… and the 58-year-old language even powers 80 percent of in-person transactions.
- Moom removed from sale—hopefully temporarily
Damn, this sucks. I’ve been using Moom for years to restore/reset application positions. Wishing them luck!
- Trump thinks that exercising too much uses up the body’s ‘finite’ energy
Doesn’t surprise me at this point. It’s pretty clear he lives in a world that exists only in his mind. Is there anyone alive who disregards facts and science more than this fucking bozo? Yet, somehow he convinced enough people to elect him our President.
- AliExpress.com – Online Shopping for Electronics, Fashion, Home & Garden, Toys & Sports, Automobiles from China.
I’d heard of Alibaba, but just have come across AliExpress recently. All of the searches I’ve done on the site have come up with options much cheaper than I’ve seen anywhere else. Since items ship from China, shipping will be slow though. If you’re worried about safety, apparently protecting the consumer is really important to AliExpress, so it is safe to use.